Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reflective Essay 2

Before having this Englcom class, my English has always been average. I can read and write in English but not as fluent as I am right now.
Through this class, I was able to improve on my vocabulary and I am able to write essays that have more meaning as compared to the essays I have written before. I learned the different types of essays and was able to improve on them. I have always though that this class would be difficult because it would challenge my English. It proved to be difficult but at the same time it felt goof to be able to accomplish the essay writings that was required. I believe that this class has helped me to be more fluent in English. Also, it has helped me achieve my goals of improving my English, not only in writing essays but also in understanding what I am writing. It has helped me improve my reading and listening skills as well.
All in all, I believe that Englcom has been a great class that has helped me hone my English skills. It has been one of the most memorable classes that I have had. Also, this class has helped me overcome my weaknesses and helped me work on it. My vocabulary has improved and now I have more confidence in writing essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment